Happy Thanksgiving!
This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for my husband who makes me laugh and makes my day. He completes me and I am better because of him.
I am thankful for my family that stays together and continues to come together. Everyone working together to pick up and soldier on. Making new memories and relishing the joyous times we've enjoyed in the past.
I am indebted to friends who hold us up - emotionally and physically. Friends that call us, take us to lunch and dinner, make us get out of the house and understand when we stay in.
Most of all, I'm thankful, grateful and eternally indebted to Jesus. His gift and sacrifice makes us look to the future with hope. Hope for today, hope for tomorrow and hope for heaven.
Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
Hebrews 13:15
So very true. Gratitude comes in many different sizes, some big, some small, but - hopefully - always heartfelt. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you! With love.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I didn't see this last week. I'm grateful for you all -- your testimony of faithfulness, in spite of your circumstances, encourages me more than I'll ever be able to tell you. (But I intend to. . .in person!)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to hear about your life...post please :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't blogged at all since your mom passed away. I intend to, but then I feel sad thinking that Beth won't read it (my mom, your mom and my aunt are/were my only readers). I can only imagine what you must be thinking when you think about your blog, but still, I second Dana's comment though...post please!
ReplyDelete