Today I am ...
... not that motivated at work
... looking forward to my classical pilates mat class tonight at YogaWorks
... enjoying listening to the Wednesday night studies podcast from my church
... missing my sisters and thinking about past Sister Trips and what we might do this year
... proud of my sissy Emily for doing so much better in school despite life being so hard
... praying for little Milly Fiorito who is sick and in the hospital (and her parents and brothers)
love love love,
Melinda
Some how this post makes me feel warm because I know you were writting it from California.
ReplyDelete-18F today in TBay!
YogaWorks sounds fancy and very California. I just started at the gym again - LA Fitness. I've never tried Pilates, but I'd like to. Thanks for the blog update - I got your note and I'm going to try to blog soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLorraine's comment just made me shiver. Ooh, and if there was *any* chance that your sister trip was going to be in the US - and in the SOUTH, well, I'd just go bananas! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you, sweet girl!