There are two birthdays to celebrate today and in honor of these birthdays, we have posted two separate posts with some pictures of these birthday ladies that we love.
Happy birthday Omi and Katherine!! We love you both and wish we could be with you guys to celebrate. Hope you have a fantastic day and feel loved and honored today!
I have been married five years to Earl who is a bass player full time in a Christian band, Shachah. Our hearts desire is to be used for the Kingdom and to give God glory. I work as a senior accountant at a CPA firm (so I disappear from the end of January through mid-April). I come from a large family and love being with friends and family. We live in Southern California and miss our friends and immediate family who are scattered across a couple continents and three different countries.
Very sweet of you. Love your selection of pics!
ReplyDeletemuchas gracias mi hermana!
ReplyDeletehar har har im sooo good at spanish
how 'bout an update melinner?
ReplyDelete