Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Favorites

The support team at Blogger are working on getting the issue resolved so I can fix Mommy's link and add Jasmine's (not that we are on a first-name basis now or anything) - so in the meantime, we'll have to wait.
First Favorite - My hair!
My hair is stunning! I look a little more like Ashlee Simpson and Mary and Jenni all at the same time. Earl is still getting used to it and I am falling in love with it each passing second ;o) Kudos to my friend Lindsay Donde who rocks the scissors and is a fun friend!
Second Favorite - Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
A new favorite of mine is my Burt's Bee Replenishing Lip Balm. So yummy and nourishing! It has a slight tint to it and it smells great! I just love to wear it.
We are watching Life right now and enjoying all the Charlie sayings - they are just about as good as House's sayings.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice and stunning, and nice color, too! Love it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emily walked by and said "hey! nice hair!" i second that motion! that colour looks very very nice on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i miss LIFE? aaargh! the hair is fabulous darling... and the little Emmyg loves Burts Bess... did she get the idea from you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they get every great idea from me?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I get all my great ideas from you . . .or at least from your extended family! :)

    ReplyDelete