Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He's the Honey in my Tea

Forest Gump immortalized the phrase "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get." While that rings true on some levels, I would liken life to a cup of tea. Sometimes life is refreshing like a cup of iced tea or warming and soothing like a hot cup of tea. Sometimes it's sleep inducing like chamomile or it can be spiced. But in every cup of tea, I always like a little honey.
Earl is the honey in my tea. He sweetens every aspect and while life was pretty sweet before we got married, it could never be as sweet without him. 
Four years ago he said he would love me forever and he hasn't stopped!
Thanks for treating me like a Queen. I love you!!

5 comments:

  1. made me all teary... gosh you two are good looking and the love in his eyes radiates (your eyes too) but i was captured by how much he loves you.... a mama cant wish for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, this is absolutely beautiful!! I smiled, I got a little teary-eyed, and am so glad it's part of how I started my morning.

    Happy Anniversary, girl! (Okay -- to both of you!!)

    I'm proud that he treats you like a queen. From one (queen) to another, it's the most precious gift our men can give to us. . .

    You are blessed. You are beautiful.

    Thanks for this gorgeous video. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melinda! I didn't know your anniversary is today. Happy anniversary!!! The video is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! As I said earlier, thinking of you both makes my heart smile. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the video!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete