Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Latest Happenings

In the absence of a post with words, here are a few pictures. I am grateful for the friends God has given me at church. And I L-O-V-E my flowers. Here's just one pic of what's blooming.

5 comments:

  1. Nice pics... and I expected to see a picture of you and the President at the town hall meeting in Costa Mesa yesterday... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work too much!;o) Earl saw his helicopters flying overhead. and those tickets were gone FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, with you working and the Prez running the country, we'll be back in good shape in no time! Seriously! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty flower. And about your comment on my blog about the pig, we did eat it. LOL I ate a few bites, but was grossed out and couldn't eat anymore of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty flower...and i LOVE your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete