.jpg)
We are getting closer to the end - only one month left! Yes, that's right, the light at the end of the tunnel is becoming visible and larger. Today was particularly hard to get moving and out of the house. I'm certainly glad to be getting closer to the end of tax season. I think I have lived off of Les Miserables and solitaire throughout. I can listen to those songs over and over again and I have a new found love for solitaire.
Earl is in Oakhurst for the weekend playing at a camp and no cell phone service. :o( He'll be home tomorrow night though and then is flying out to Miami at the end of the week for a large outreach called Cross the Bridge (www.crossthebridge.com). This should be a really neat event. AND Les Miserables is playing in Miami this month - alas! I can't go!!!
Finally, tv shows - now, I don't have a lot of time to actually watch tv shows when they come one, but thankfully there is Hulu and I can catch up on the weeks viewing during the weekend. My go-to's are Lie to Me, The Office, Bones, and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Now, I must qualify this statement with the fact that I make sure I'm home in time to watch L&O on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Life on Wednesdays too. I can't watch L&O online, so I HAVE to be home :o)
I've got laundry to do tomorrow, a DSAOC event (St. Patty's day Poker Run), meals to cook for Earl for the week, church and tax stuff to work on. Whew!! :o)
Which reminds me that I need to do my taxes as well. Even though I hardly earned anything - stateside, that is! Love you.
ReplyDelete