Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Total Gleek

Last night I got to see Lauren Potter at a Down Syndrome Association of OC fundraiser (she was signing autographs and taking pictures) and she shared that Jane Lynch was the first one to go by Lauren's trailer to introduce herself. A real class act in real life.

As the cheerleading coach at McKinley High, she's nowhere near a class act.

In honor of Glee Season 1 finale tonight, I'm sharing some of Sue's (hilarious!) quotes.

*Disclaimer, clearly I do not condone these sayings or agree with them...but they make for a good laugh on TV!

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting."

"I'll need to see the set list for sectionals, after all. I want them on my desk warm from the laminator at 5pm. If it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face."

"You know what, I checked out of our conversation about a minute back, so good luck with your troubles, and I'm gonna make it a habit not to stop and talk to students because this has been a colossal waste of my time."

"Let's break it down. You want to be creative. You want to be in the spotlight. Face it: you want to be me. So here's the deal. You do with your depressing little group of kids what I did with my wealthy, elderly mother: euthanize it. It's time."

1 comment:

  1. haha i'm glad you put those disclaimers...she's really out there! sometimes i have a hard time liking her, i mean she's funny and stuff, but she just seems really bad. i dont know. plus i love rachel the most, so anyone who doesn't like rachel, i dont like. which is like half the people, haha.

    ReplyDelete