Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wowzers

It's been almost a month since I last blogged. And I don't even have the excuse of tax season. Oh well.

Let's see what we've missed...

1. I had some Canadian friends, Amy & Dana, come visit me.
2. I flew to San Francisco for a work conference.
3. Bridal showers.
4. The season finale of Bones -sniff, sniff!
5. A weekend at BEAUTIFUL Harbor Island in San Diego.
6. Earl participated in, but won't move on to Districts, in the Guitar Center King of the Blues competition.
7. We moved to a new office suite and I got my own office.
8. We started up the second round of Hope's Heroes running club at the Village of Hope. We have about 20 runners gearing up for the Long Beach Half Marathon!
9. Today is Beachside Summer Fest (watch online here: http://beachsidesummerfest.com/)
10. My mom's chemo was delayed due to shingles, but we are praying for healing in time for the newly scheduled chemo date. And June 28th is the day of her post-treatment scan. And we are praying this will show that there is nothing left! 

I just got home from run number three with the new group. I'm hitting the shower so we can head out to Huntington Beach. The AVP Pro Tour is happening as well, so it's going to be a busy day at the beach!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you!
    Praying for you and the other 20 runners and for your lovely momma too.

    ReplyDelete