Tomorrow, Shachah is playing at another winter camp - this time for our church's high school group and other Calvary Chapel youth groups - and we will be driving up into the snow frosted mountain. We have had a full weekend between NAMM, Shachah gigs and last night was the DSAOC Educator Reception. For the past ten years, the DSAOC has accepted and honored nominees for educators who make an extra effort in the lives of individuals with Ds. This was a really neat event to be a part of. These educators are outstanding individuals who go the extra mile to make sure all their pupils become best they can be and achieve their fullest potential. I did not have my camera, otherwise I would post some pictures, but I was in charge of taking pictures for the DSAOC, so as soon as I get them I'll be sure to post some! :o)
Hope everyone is having a great weekend and taking it easy!
hmmm cuban food, makews my mouth water . maybe we will have cuban food for dinner.... reminds me ... where is the mojo????? sent a package to you on friday.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to bring it with me, so I actually used it last night! I'll be looking for the package. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Melinda, hope your girls night was fun. I was wondering how you posted the slideshow on your page. I've been trying for a while and it's not working.
ReplyDeletehi Melinda
ReplyDeletecongrats on your new blog. My mother was a real tea lover. I drink a cup from time to time. My best tea memories are from winter snowshoeing outings back in elementary school.. where we'd stop for tea over an open fire (yes, with our teacher). sometimes we drank "Labrador tea." Anyway i will drop by for a read now and again