Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wisdom...

I noticed a couple of weeks before we went to Canada for Christmas that there seemed to be a little hole in my mouth. When we got back into town, I went to the dentist and had xrays taken and my wisdom tooth is trying to push through but is stuck and I have to get it taken out or there will always be a hole (which doesn't sound like a good thing to me). So, today during lunch I am meeting with the oral surgeon to discuss the plan of action. I only have two wisdom teeth and they are both on the right side of my mouth. The left ones never grew in. And this means that I am going to have to track down some DDAVP for my blood disease. Hopefully this will be quick, cheap and painless - but I have a feeling it will be none of those! AND thanks to everyone who commented and made me feel welcome in the blogosphere :o)

5 comments:

  1. Wisdom at last??? j/k, of course! ;o) You had mentioned that pesky little problem a few months ago, so it finally caught up with you. Poor baby! We'll pray for a gentle dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy!!!! keep me posted, my friend! praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying . . . keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my wisdom teeth removed in my early twenties...I have never understood why we have those if they always have to come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i always said you have one expensive and looked afer mouth... prettiest baby pout ever too, still

    ReplyDelete