Earl brought me Matryoshka dolls back from Russia over two years ago. They neatly line the top of my bookcase and I often find that one or two of the littlest ones get turned around from time to time. I'm not sure if it's the sound waves from Earl's bass, but I often suspect that little tremors move the little dolls.
Last night, it was an earthquake. Not much else moved, but those Matryoshka dolls are all out of line. The scariest part of earthquakes is usually the sound that comes first. I can actually hear the ground lift up and crash down.
I'm off to work - just one more week and then a holiday!
Ahhhh, it was so scary. I was with some kids from youth group and I almost started crying. I'm such a baby!
ReplyDeleteI guess they need to add that to the Richter scale description for a 4.7: Rearranges Matryoshka dolls on bookshelves. I'm glad you are safe, though!
ReplyDelete