72 degree weather? Check.
Lounge poolside with a stud? Check.
So far this three-day weekend has been amazing. Slept in, ate some scrambled eggs with pan-fried potatoes and onions, did some mild cleaning, got the grocery shopping out of the way, cooked pork tenderloin for dinner and a yoga class. Now, Earl and I are getting ready to head out to the pool for an hour or so. The band is playing tomorrow in Santa Fe Springs and maybe sneak in some time at the beach this weekend (although it is going to be PACKED OUT!) This is as relaxing a weekend as I can ask for.
I will say I sure am missing having family around this weekend, but am eagerly planning all our trips to see them!!
One final note, Life has been canned for the fall and it looks like Jack McCoy & ADA Connie may be gone come the fall as well. There are two unhappy NBC watchers in this household!!! But, at least Southland has been picked up for another season.
Hope y'all are relaxing as well! (How 'bout those NBA playoff games - WOW!! First time EVER that the first four games of the conference finals have been decided by 3 points or less. CRAZY EXCITING games to watch!!)
Bummed here also about Life, did you know that Jenni is a southland fan, and is trying to win all of us over too...K says "some of those guys are just creepy."
ReplyDeleteWe never watched "Life" but we LOVE Law & Order. Sorry to have been gone for so long. . . I'll blog tomorrow. I promise!
ReplyDelete