And what a fabulous day it was five years ago... I was just thinking about it this morning. A great beginning to a great life together! You both make me happy and proud with who you are and what you do, day after day. Here is hoping that you'll have a splendid time at the 'Summit' tonight, and Happy Anniversary! Love you both.
I have a present for you layer today when i have daylight to post, typing in the dark right now... i slep right thru the night and hope to go back. I love you both. I woke form a dream about earl pleasant one to come here to this post. HAppy anniversary, so proud of what you are doing together. mommmmy
I have been married five years to Earl who is a bass player full time in a Christian band, Shachah. Our hearts desire is to be used for the Kingdom and to give God glory. I work as a senior accountant at a CPA firm (so I disappear from the end of January through mid-April). I come from a large family and love being with friends and family. We live in Southern California and miss our friends and immediate family who are scattered across a couple continents and three different countries.
And what a fabulous day it was five years ago... I was just thinking about it this morning. A great beginning to a great life together! You both make me happy and proud with who you are and what you do, day after day. Here is hoping that you'll have a splendid time at the 'Summit' tonight, and Happy Anniversary! Love you both.
ReplyDeleteI have a present for you layer today when i have daylight to post, typing in the dark right now... i slep right thru the night and hope to go back. I love you both. I woke form a dream about earl pleasant one to come here to this post. HAppy anniversary, so proud of what you are doing together.
ReplyDeletemommmmy
awww...Congrats!! =)
ReplyDeletei love you two dudes!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary you two! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th! Great pic of you two.
ReplyDeletecongratulations... ;-)
ReplyDeleteM. :-)