It's only Tuesday and I'm already tired. I had a mini meltdown last night when I got home from work.Three 60 hour work weeks can do that to you.
Especially when you have a month and a half to go.
And you know it's only going to get worse.
But this too shall pass.
Right??? :/
last night i was having a hard time in the night, wanted to quit whatever that meant but ibegan praying , recognizing that this will pass, we know it, we know in whom we have believed. I love you your momma is praying for you
ReplyDeleteSo I read today in my 'Daily Reflections': Discouragement is a warning signal that I may have wandered across the God line. And: May I always remember that the power within me is far greater than any fear before me. - I guess that's true for all of us.
ReplyDeleteRIGHT!
ReplyDeletei love ya :)
Melinda, I'm not minimizing your stress, but you are really funny. That Wicked Witch from the north picture CRACKED ME UP! I can't imagine those long hours, but God's blessed you with boundless energy like your mom. Jump in that jacuzzi girl!
ReplyDeleteyes, love the wicked witch pic! Sorry to hear about your meltdown! I'll be praying missy! hang in there, you're a strong gal, YOU CAN DO IT!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Becky, jump in the jacuzzi, maybe have a glass of wine and cuddle up to Earl. His Mercies are New every Morning! Put on a cute outfit, some jewels and you'll do better if you look good! You always do!
-Linz
I remember days like those - I was a corporate accountant for a couple of years after college - we only had those hours until February 1st, mandatory 10 hour days (min), mandatory weekends. I feel for you! But before you know it, it will be almost summertime and tax season will be a distant memory!
ReplyDelete