Whew! What a weekend. Thursday night the RCB committee got together to finalize the decorations. We created over 80 paper flowers and made 180 place cards for seating assignments. After a 5 hour work shift I headed over to the Santa Ana Doubletree Hotel to help with setup. We had a little hiccup related to space we thought we were getting and what the hotel staff thought we were getting, but Hilda and her team took care of everything and doubled our space.
After setup, we gave our troops their marching orders and we all got ready for the night. Everyone enjoyed dinner and then we danced up a storm. A company donated a photo booth and they had fun props for everyone to wear. They also handed out our prints for free. I took a few pictures, but I'll order my prints online and post them up later.
For now, here are some shots from the night!
Paper flowers in vases, just missing their butterflies!
Some of the 100+ crazy and colorful balloons used.
Paper flowers and glittery butterfly.
The character cutouts.
Kristin, me, Tatia and Clarissa
Some lovely ladies!
Dressed up for photo booth fun!
Proof I was dancing - although I'm not sure what dance move this is.
Fantastic... I am so very proud of what you do, and how you do it. Cheers to you and your co-workers, I had fun just looking at the photo booth pics.
ReplyDeleteMelinda you amaze me.... you and your coworkers did a fantastic job providing a great evening... love the photos
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful decorations Melinda! And I love your dress. Question from yesterday's blog:those days in the pool...was that Water Polo? or just plain fun?!?! ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! What beautiful decorations! Great job!
ReplyDelete