Friday, February 12, 2010

Big God

Britt Merrick, our friend up the coast and pastor of Reality Carpinteria, just finished his book Big God. Visit the website, Big God, and listen to the video describing this book, where it came from and what he's learned through it. Purchase the book. Watch the teachings. I haven't read it, but I've heard the entire teaching series it came from and I can attest to the solid, stoke your fire passion you will come away with.

And while we are on the topic of our Big God and Britt Merrick, there are some more updates on the beautiful Daisy Love. She's only got a few more chemo treatments to go. Pray for her. Send the family some love on the website.

1 comment:

  1. i saw the link on your fbook and went to the website...i want the book! still praying for daisy...

    ReplyDelete