Last night was the DSAOC Teen Club game night. Somehow it became an ode to Glee. We talked Glee episodes, danced to the soundtrack and discussed the characters. AND I found out that Lauren Potter, the actress who plays Becky the cheerleader on Glee, will be attending the Red Carpet Ball next weekend. One of the young men who is going to the ball Facebooked her and she is going to be his date. I'm so excited!! I will be following her around and taking pictures and getting autographs ALL NIGHT LONG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i am so excited and so sad that the date got away from us in all of this, i saw wanted jenni to be there. so sad. I am praying for glowing success for every part of the event. love you darling
ReplyDeletethat's awesome!! i am excited! you should get her autograph for jenni so she can put it next to chuck's.
ReplyDeleteMy first thoughts were 'awesome!' and 'exciting!' but Mommy and Katherine already nabbed those...
ReplyDeleteSweet! That's really cool. You should get a picture with her too... I hope it goes fantastically
Bazinga! There's my two-cents worth. I saw your note on K-belle's FB to check out your blog.
ReplyDeleteGirl, this is awesome. . . wonderful. . . fantastic, and all sorts of other words!