Tuesday, February 16, 2010

60 Hour Work Weeks

Tax season has officially begun. We had our first firm family dinner night. I worked three 11 hour days in one week and worked a total of 59.10 hours. My right upper back is getting sore and tight from sitting at my desk all day and wielding my mouse.

But tonight is the ladies study at church so I will only be working about 9 hours and then I'm heading over to be refreshed!

We are waiting on the MRI results from my mom's scan that was done on the 12th.  Please be in prayer that it comes back CLEAR! (that's me shooting for the moon, but He can do more than I ask, think or imagine so I'm asking for no cancer!!)

3 comments:

  1. You will be in my prayers. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all of your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.
    God bless, Linz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for a MIRACLE for you momma! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for that same miracle for your mom!

    ReplyDelete