Friday, February 26, 2010

The Little Things We Do

I just discovered a few new blogs in the last two weeks. The first one I want to share is The Little Things We Do. She has a Friday blog theme of fill in the blanks. Here are my fill-ins.


1.  When I'm nervous I     get a pit in my stomach and my face gets red   .

2.  My favorite item in my closet is     my skirt dress from The Limited. I can throw it on for work or play and I'm good to go  .

3.       Following my husband to the hot tub        is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is      spending summer days in the pool    .

5.  Something you may not know about me is     my thumbs are two different shapes. One is bigger than the other    .

6.  A true friend      forgives and forgets   .

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     that I care    .

2 comments:

  1. i loved reading theses responses. You do care, and i remember those pool days fondly, you calling to touch base with Einstein is on the caring things you do... i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny that your thumbs are two different sizes. i've never heard of this before. definitely unique :).

    oh....and how cool that your hubs is in a christian band. i bet that's so fun to go watch their shows.

    thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete