For real, my mom is superwoman! In the midst of chemo, cancer and headaches (people who have cancer should be exempt from headaches!) she has designed The Matzoh Project. Today is Ash Wednesday and we are going to follow along the next forty days and learn more about the Passover. God has seven appointed feasts - times of meeting between God and man. The first and foundational of all the feasts is Passover. Let's all take a deeper look at Passover and our Passover Lamb and fall more in love with Jesus. I invite you all to go to the blog: http://20birds.net/mp/ and participate in the discussion.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yikes superwoman... not feeling like superwoman but the headache is gone so that is pleasant. WHen i wrote earlier that i was feeling overwhelmed the junk of life, I dont think i said clearly enough that the times God gives us to be with Him are gifts to us. Those times give us perspective. I am blessed beyond measure. I a,getting ready to go to sleep felling rich, like the apple of God's eye. I love you darling girl and that sweet Earl. Good night
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the Matzoh Project "superwoman" is exactly what I thought too! :)
ReplyDelete