Whoo hoo! I'm really glad she's home and I hope it can stay that was easily! Also, 33 sounds like A LOT less than 34 when we're talking about radiation! Thanks for the update Melinda! :)
I have been married five years to Earl who is a bass player full time in a Christian band, Shachah. Our hearts desire is to be used for the Kingdom and to give God glory. I work as a senior accountant at a CPA firm (so I disappear from the end of January through mid-April). I come from a large family and love being with friends and family. We live in Southern California and miss our friends and immediate family who are scattered across a couple continents and three different countries.
Whoo hoo! I'm really glad she's home and I hope it can stay that was easily! Also, 33 sounds like A LOT less than 34 when we're talking about radiation! Thanks for the update Melinda! :)
ReplyDeleteI pray for her and hope she get quick well.
ReplyDeleteM. :-)
so happy to be home, thank you for all the prayers all over the world
ReplyDelete