1. Container vegetable gardening. I want to grow things. Grandma was all excited to work on their garden and Tony's BIL & sister, Jim & JoAnn, told me I could grow some in a container no problem.
2. My succulent plantings. These lovely specimens are from Kassi's home and were featured on her blog this morning. I want to make these.
3. Redoing an ottoman I got for free. It needs to be upholstered (I'm thinking some light, fun fabric) and it's dark wood that I think I am going to paint white. My friend, Hourik, does all kinds of things like this and she said she would show me how. Now I've just got to set the date. And she has lots of succulents in her garden - maybe she'll let me take a few cuttings for my garden...
4. Hit the spa. I was already planning on going to the spa with a friend or two, but after getting sick this week, I am all for a massage. Like 4 hours.

5. And finally, I'm back in the gym. Or on the road. Or in the pool. I just need to get moving again. After sitting at my desk for 882 hours (see previous post) I'm ready to be active!




Sounds like great projects... I love succulents! Back when you were little I had plenty of them in the rock garden.
ReplyDelete