I got back last night from a short getaway to see the family and there are lots of fun stories from the trip, but I thought I would take a moment and give a short post on the 2010 tax season statistics.
- Between January 1st and April 15th, I worked 882.10 hours.
- There are 106 days between January 1st and April 15th, so I averaged 8.32 hours a day (including Sundays)
- I worked every day between March 1st and April 15th - including Sundays.
- I worked about a ninety more hours than the other staff during the same time period, and for the first time ever, worked more hours than the partners.
- The most I worked in one week (from Monday to Sunday) was 77.70 hours. Just shy of the 80 hour mark, but I decided to go home instead of going big.
- I probably gained 5 pounds from eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at my desk most days.
- I am so glad that we are officially past April 15th!!
i miss you already... thank you for working so hard there then working hard here
ReplyDeleteJust amazing!
ReplyDeleteyou're crazy, I hope you're not on salary :S
ReplyDeleteI bet you're the best at what you do!
you are a super star!!! a full 7-8 months before it starts again...haha.
ReplyDelete