Well, we have had a fantastic weekend so far and are getting ready to head to the beach, so I just wanted to post a pic or two from the weekend. I'll be back to blog some more later on.
love the photos!!!!!! and kind of surreal that my girlies are outside of neverland ranch, it made me realize that not everyone there e is a die hard fan, some are there looking at the train wreck
i know you have lots to do with so many sisters in your house but i want you to blog too, i want the bigger sister perspective... darling you and earl are doing a super job ... what an adventure for them
I have been married five years to Earl who is a bass player full time in a Christian band, Shachah. Our hearts desire is to be used for the Kingdom and to give God glory. I work as a senior accountant at a CPA firm (so I disappear from the end of January through mid-April). I come from a large family and love being with friends and family. We live in Southern California and miss our friends and immediate family who are scattered across a couple continents and three different countries.
love the photos!!!!!! and kind of surreal that my girlies are outside of neverland ranch, it made me realize that not everyone there e is a die hard fan, some are there looking at the train wreck
ReplyDeleteEspecially like the "winery" picture - and the flowery touch!
ReplyDeletei know you have lots to do with so many sisters in your house but i want you to blog too, i want the bigger sister perspective... darling you and earl are doing a super job ... what an adventure for them
ReplyDelete