Thursday, July 16, 2009

Worth It

I had a CRAZY day yesterday. Earl's alarm went off at 4:15am (YES IN THE MORNING!) and because it was that early, I ended up turning my alarm off by accident. So, while I was not late, I was definitely not as early as I wanted to be. I knew I would have to put a few extra hours in yesterday and I wanted to start early so I wouldn't get home super late. Twelve and a half working hours later, I came home around 9pm. But the major project I was working on should be finalized today. So that is GOOD news!! Earl got home around 11:45pm, so his day was slightly longer :o) He had a music video shoot for their new song, Deliver Us (you can hear it at the website). He was quite tired when he got in last night.

Now, while juggling work, school and home has been a little rough and stressful for me the last few days, it really has all been worth it. Even working until 9pm so I can have one more day with them!!

We are using this day to head over to LA so we can visit The Getty Museum and drive-by some homes where famous crimes/deaths occured. I am really looking forward to seeing the Getty - I have heard a lot of great things about it. Then tonight we are having dinner with Earl. Earl leaves tomorrow for a three week tour visiting Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Missouri, New Mexico and Arizona.

Better get the rascals up and moving. Here's a funny picture I took this morning of how Hannah sleeps!!

2 comments: