Monday, September 28, 2009

When Your Heart is Overwhelmed

I have been updating my Facebook with prayer requests for a little girl, Daisy Love.  Daisy is the daughter of Pastor Britt Merrick and his wife Kate.  This family I love.  They are God-fearing, people-loving, Jesus-serving people.  They just found out their daughter has cancer.  Britt shared on Sunday morning at Reality Carpinteria.  It was powerful and incredible to see him share and cry and be faithful in the call God gave him.  Please watch this and continue to pray for little Daisy.  You can follow the updates at her site here.

When My Heart Is Overwhelmed from Reality on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this melinda. i listened to it this morning and we are still praying

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I can't believe this. It's truly a testimony of God's working.

    Thanks for linking this out!

    ReplyDelete