Earl is heading up to the mountains for a few days at Forest Home for a camp and he left before it arrived, so I swung by home before class to rescue it from sitting outside in the dark until I got home tonight. It is now sitting comfortably in the truck of my car waiting for me to get home and slip it on.
I like promotions.
Oh wait, that's right, I'm stressed to the max with work right now. Two 401k audits, an amended partnership return, multiple individual returns - all to be done before October 15th. In 15 days. Do you realize how much work is involved in an audit???
Maybe I don't like promotions.
But I do like promotion presents and celebration dinners of steak and scallops and so perhaps I do like promotions after all.
With hard work come great rewards... and you earned them! I'm sure you'll look mahvelous.
ReplyDeletei love you baby, you make me smile and certainly deserve a gorgeous jacket like that
ReplyDelete