Ahhh.... Earl is soundly sleeping (and snoring!) next to me. It's almost 11pm on Wednesday, October 14th, and I am getting ready to drift off to sleep without waking up off and on throughout the night because my mind is still going when it's supposed to be sleeping.
Hello, October 15th. You came, we conquered!
I checked my emails at class tonight and two of the last three projects on my list were marked off as completed and the other one is sitting on my desk waiting for my approval and a partner's signature. And then, my friends, I am done with the 2008 tax season.
Oh, 2009 tax season is a mere two months away? At least I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!
Here are a couple pictures from Earl's trip to Miami. Is this boy not just so precious?!
I'm surprised that boy is NOT wearing a Gator shirt!!! Well, enjoy the snoring by your side ;-) And happy off-season!
ReplyDeleteadorable boy! send me a high res photo or two so i can make a little album for shannon, and i have a new little project for kids, i make books for them to "read" with photos of their favorite people and things
ReplyDeleteHaving a break is always good. I personally can't wait to get back to work and starting my business. I don't have your email address to let you know that I accidentally deleted my Forgiven and Free blog =( I was soooooo upset!! I did start a new one though, Three Fold Cord. Here is the address: www.3-foldcord.blogspot.com =)
ReplyDelete