This weekend I am heading up to the mountains to attend the Reality Carpinteria Women's Retreat. I am so looking forward to this time to get away with to the beautiful San Bernardino mountains and spend a few days with friends going through Psalm 23 and relaxing and unwinding and restoring my soul. After a few crazy months at work, I am thrilled that Earl is letting me go to my SECOND women's retreat this year. And I'm thrilled I won't have to miss half of Saturday due to work like I did with the first one this year.
The weather should be absolutely gorgeous and there should be some beautiful fall colors on all the trees. I will have one LONG drive after work fighting traffic, but hopefully I will be able to get up there before dinner is over.
So, until Sunday evening meditate on Psalm 23 and I'll be back to share what nuggets of wisdom I learned!
due to baby shower craziness i did not get to this post until morning but i have been thinking about Ps 23 alot.... the Lord reminding me to chill.. he had under control... and I have been praying for you and the retreat
ReplyDelete