I hate October 15th.
I thought I hated April 15th, but then October 15th came around.
I hate October 15th.
This is the last deadline. El fin. It doesn't help that I am taking two of the hardest accounting courses (cost accounting and intermediate accounting, thank you very much). While I am thrilled that Earl is in Miami celebrating the Mergelsberg birthday month (and if they think I can plan my future child's birth to fall in October they are crazy!), but I like him home to console me when I get home from a long stressful day at work. You know, how he brings me my apple juice and waits on me hand and foot. Like I used to make my sisters do.
So, I am excited that October 15th is almost over. I am just hoping I can hold on to a few brain cells until then.
ah baby i love you so
ReplyDelete