HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!
Mary-Angelina is turning the big 2-1 today. It really is a special and momentous event.
I hope that she grows in new and exciting ways as a person in this next year. I pray that God will guide and direct her steps and that He would protect her in all her endeavors.
Mary, we wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We love you and cherish you in our lives. Thanks for being my little sister and for loving me even when I am beyond difficult. Thank you for your loyalty, generosity and kindness. You are a star and a beauty.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Great picture, great words... and a great birthday girl! Yes Mary, you are (and always have been) a star and a beauty. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteP.S. What do you mean, Melinda, by "beyond difficult"??!?!!
I love you Melinda. Yes, even when you're difficult. But you do the same for me all the time.
ReplyDelete