yes my thoughts exactly... awesome and he hugged katherine wow... i did not think thats h-core... i thought... wow gosh he hugged Katherine and that video was awesome
This past weekend, Brenden and I were laughing about this whole episode backstage. I finally heard the rest of the story - Wells was worried you thought he was a pervert. He kept telling Bren, "Some random black guy comes up and hugs you, you think he's a pervert. That poor girl." I told Brenden you think you are EXTRA cool because of it. haha. Poor Wells, I'll have to send him an email.
I have been married five years to Earl who is a bass player full time in a Christian band, Shachah. Our hearts desire is to be used for the Kingdom and to give God glory. I work as a senior accountant at a CPA firm (so I disappear from the end of January through mid-April). I come from a large family and love being with friends and family. We live in Southern California and miss our friends and immediate family who are scattered across a couple continents and three different countries.
what! that's awesome! that guy hugged me...he's so h-core.
ReplyDeleteyes my thoughts exactly... awesome and he hugged katherine wow... i did not think thats h-core... i thought... wow gosh he hugged Katherine and that video was awesome
ReplyDeleteThis past weekend, Brenden and I were laughing about this whole episode backstage. I finally heard the rest of the story - Wells was worried you thought he was a pervert. He kept telling Bren, "Some random black guy comes up and hugs you, you think he's a pervert. That poor girl." I told Brenden you think you are EXTRA cool because of it. haha. Poor Wells, I'll have to send him an email.
ReplyDeleteHe does look pretty dang cool huh?
That was saweeet! And when I was watching it I was like, "Is that the guy that hugged Katherine?" such a good story
ReplyDeleteWhich is the guy who hugged Katherine??
ReplyDeleteLove the song.
Desley - the black guy. The one that looks soooo cool!! :o)
ReplyDelete