The Zac Brown Band has a line about their favorite things in one of my new favorite songs (Chicken Fried): Feel the touch of a precious child and know a mother's love. My mommy loves me so much she and Tony took the time to update the look of my blog. Look, she even incorporated my favorite colors! I love it!! Earl and I were gone this evening in Downey, CA, just got home a little while ago and found my blog sitting and waiting for me looking beautiful! So thanks to both Tony and Mommy!!
And my mom also left a comment in reference to my Tweet about the Kindle. I have been wanting a Kindle, but not wanting the price of the Kindle. Today I was hunting around on the Apple site and found an application for the Kindle for the iPhone. For FREE!! So, I logged onto Amazon and registered my phone, I mean, my KINDLE and purchased Crazy Love by Francis Chan for $6 and started reading away this evening. Pretty sweet! So, while I am sure the Kindle still kicks major booty, this is a nice (cheap) substitute.
You will have to excuse me as my patient seems to think a massage will make him feel better and take the effects of his cold away...
i think it looks awesome! i have no idea what a kindle is...but im glad youre happy!
ReplyDeletePretty nifty spruce-up job! Hope the "patient" feels better soon.
ReplyDelete