Blessed be the Lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplications!
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.
The Lord is their strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Save Your people,
And bless Your inheritance;
Shepherd them also,
And bear them up forever.
Katherine made it safely to Thunder Bay last night. She'll be staying through Sunday and then heading back for a week of classes. Then next weekend she'll make the trek north again. I am leaving Saturday morning and I'll be there until Thursday morning. And Mary drove through the crazy weather and is with Mommy and Tony in Winnipeg right now. Today I am trusting in the Lord for great strength to get through the next two days of work. I'll be bringing work with me (it is tax season after all), but I'm hoping to get most of it done before I leave.
Have a safe trip Melinda. Will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, a lot of traveling for everyone, and in bad weather on top of it. Be safe! Love you.
ReplyDelete