Today is the last day of chemo for this round. We get two more rounds - Yipee! (??) It sure does seem strange to be excited that my mom is going to go through two more rounds of chemo, but this is our life now. Go figure.
She and Tony have left Lisa and Marion's and are on their way to the final day. After the appointment they will be driving to Tammy and Morley's and then on Saturday they will make their way back home to Thunder Bay.
Something special I forgot to mention was that Mary got to go to Winnipeg and see them for a couple days. My heart was warmed knowing she would be there with Mommy to hold her (other) hand.
I have lots to do today (I'm teaching a training seminar at work!) and packing and a couple items to pick up at the store. And a surprise later....
No comments:
Post a Comment