This Friday my brain is feeling a bit random. Lots to do, lots of thoughts, not a lot of time.
Work is starting to get busier. While we aren't officially in TAX SEASON, we are only about two weeks out. It's so strange to know that in two weeks I will start staying late, working weekends, coming in early, and cutting my lunch short. And it's normal. And I expect it. And strangely, I don't hate it. *shivers*
Tomorrow we are running eight miles with the OC Rescue Mission running club. At 6:30 am. Last week we did seven miles but we started at 7:30. This week the residents/students decided it would be better to start at 6:30 and since only two of the four volunteers prefer the extra weekend hour of sleep, we got moved to 6:30am. Which means I am waking up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
Earl and I are starting to think about how we want to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. It's two months away (although we might not celebrate until after April 15th, but we may squeeze it in in February) and we have a few ideas floating around. Some of our thoughts were a Mexican cruise, staying at a B&B in Napa and see the Redwood forest, and a trip to Seattle. Feel free to leave some suggestions for a four day celebration.
My mom just finished up her first week of chemo. I'm waiting to hear how today went. They are going to be making their way back to Thunder Bay by way of a short stopover in Dryden. Praying for those drugs to bring about healing and kill all those cancer cells!!
how about a co-celebration with another couple celebrating their fifth year of wedded bliss on Feb12? haha, jokes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have almost as much fun planning your vacay as you do when you're actually on it!
Now that sounds like a good idea!! Let's get you sedated and on a plane. We'll meet in Seattle and go to the Orcas Islands off the coast. :o)
ReplyDeleteNapa is one of our favorite vacations although a Mexican beach is never a bad idea...enjoy!
ReplyDeletePraying for your mom every day. Was happy to hear that she is home today (via facebook). :)
dana sedated! you made me laugh!
ReplyDelete