Saturday, June 27, 2009

All Things Canadian

Passport has arrived safe and sound. Graduations and graduation parties are done. Visit to the clinic done and prescription fulfilled. Not all the things you hope to do and have done during a vacation, but they have all been accomplished. I am sipping on some Tim Horton's and getting ready to continue nursing my ear back to health, but I wanted to put up a few pictures from the sister photo shoot. We went out to Fiorito Foto & Design to take some portraits - individual and group shots. The drive was well worth it! Nik & Dana are a husband/wife team that are making a headstart in the business of photography and design. They have incredible talent and I can't wait to see where they go! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the day. Please feel free to visit Katherine's Facebook album to see the rest.

2 comments:

  1. it has been a good visit hasn't it? though wildly unpredictable moments we could not manufacture on our own... you brought so much with you... and these photos are a special reminder of the week... love you baby travel safely come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it was a great visit! I guess we could have done without the earache but... Love the pictures... and the memories! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete