Monday, June 22, 2009

Two Days to Go

Yesterday afternoon I began to feel what could have been just allergies, but then the body aches and chills started and what could have been allergies turned into a real cold. I have been praying that no one was sick on the trip so we could all have lots of fun and then I get sick. Really? Blah. So, here I am with two days to go and sick. And I have a bizillion things to do at home, at work and for school. So last night, I went to bed at 9:30 and got to enjoy 9 hours of restorative sleep and headed out this morning to get into work early. I picked up DayQuil and hit the ground running! I got to work and was able to get Part I of a massive 2 part project done. The other part is taking me longer and I'm hoping to finish up today. I also managed to scoot over to school during lunch and take a midterm. So, here's what's left: 1. Homework for school so I don't have anything to tie me down or stress me out while I'm with family, 2. Finish packing, 3. Part II of said massive project, and 4. About 10 other "minor" projects with people to call, emails to write, etc. Hopefully, I will feel better tonight as I watch The Closer at 6pm (I'm saving a special Closer-related blog post for tomorrow) and I'll be able to conquer everything else on my list before heading off to the airport tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. The ambulances are standing by!!! ;-)
    See you in 24 hours! Yahoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh baby girl i love you and i am praying for you we miss you love you, last night it was just the kbelle and me in the living room (on my gorgeous new slipcovers) and we both said, wish melinda were here already

    ReplyDelete