Last night the "southland" experienced some major storms. I normally can sleep through it all and the thunder woke me up and shook me enough that I was counting in between the lightning and thunder to see how close it was. Sara Checa responded to my Facebook status this morning and said "Thank God He directs the lightning! Under the whole heaven He lets it loose, and His lightning to the ends of the earth. Job 37:3"
A good word!
Speaking of storms, a friend of mine has been battling cancer recently and is going through chemo. It has been especially rough this week and she has been asking for prayer for strength to persevere. She has five children, including a newborn, so I imagine her needing triple strength!!
And, I forgot to recap the ceramics event with DSAOC! We went to the Irvine Fine Arts Center and made birdhouses. They are currently being finished in the kiln, but it was a lot of fun. The Irvine Fine Arts Center is a very neat place with lots of student displays in all different kinds of mediums. Here's a pic, but now I must be off to work!!
And a new one of Christian - isn't he so beautiful!!

percious indeed... Shannon and Rod did good work!
ReplyDelete