Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You Know You're A Redneck When...

You know ALL the words to EVERY song played at the CMT Award Show last night!!! Earl was a little surprised at the fact that I was singing and dancing to every song. He kept asking me where I listen to all this country music since we don't listen to it together. On the way to and from work, every time I'm not in the car with you and 1/3 of the time I'm at work I'm listening to Pandora radio (Brad, Carrie or Taylor channels) - DUH!! Seriously, though, I never thought I would be a country music fan, but it seriously rocks my socks!! I think it's that the music still has some meaning - it's not totally vacuous. You can have fast, slow, rockers, criers, and on and on. Last night's show was fantastic! (Although, there was no Carrie - what's up with that?!?) I am doing something crazy today and posting a video because it was THAT funny! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I need to listen to that video again... but I want one of those gigantic chains!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing right now because a few weeks ago Tony and I were watching CMT (10 most emotional music videos) and I said to myself (and to him) hey i cried for 6 of those, I must be a fan. And remember we used to be amused that Lisa S was a country fan. Maybe part of it Country music is not ashamed of values we hold important.

    ReplyDelete