Earl will often give me grades on my performance while he's gone. He brings it before the "committee" to decide if I should be upped another level. Currently I think I am a level 7 Trooper, 7 Stallion and 7.5 Champion.
Earl of course is a level 10 Trooper Stallion Champion Jedi Master Knight (and anything else we can throw in there!!)
This is purely fun and I am always trying to make my way further up the ladder.
Now, dear sweet Caleb has just come out of heart surgery and his dad posted a picture of him resting. Please keep them in prayer!! Dad says the next 48 hours are critical to his recovery.
I venture this makes him a level 10 Trooper Stallion Champion Jedi Master Knight Superhero.
Seriously, the Lord gives us what we can handle and it's ALWAYS part of a bigger plan to bring glory to His name! I can't wait to see what great things God has in store for Caleb!!
been praying for him and will keep on doing so what a journey it has been since pat and janet first learned of the challenges ahead of them... God triumphs and can take us to every rung of the aldder
ReplyDelete